INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE AN UNTAPPED MARKET
By focusing on young adults in transition, BroadFutures is ensuring a workforce with innovative and new ideas and skills that will carry us into the future, but ready and able to work now… tomorrow’s workforce, today.
- There is a lack of skilled and qualified workers in the US, including the DC metro region.
- Young men and women with disabilities ensure a bottom line benefit and provide a capable, committed, diverse workforce.
- Individuals with disabilities have been found to perform as well as or better than those without disabilities and consistently receive positive performance ratings.
- If you are a federal contractor, we can help you meet your hiring requirements under section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
- By employing young men and women with disabilities, you will derive additional benefits from your commitment to active corporate responsibility.
- It is clear that consumers are looking for “capitalism with a conscience.” 72% of consumers would recommend a brand that supports a good cause.
- As customers, individuals with disabilities represent a large and loyal customer base.
Join our growing group of employers recognizing the benefit of expanding their workforce to include the promising and dedicated group of BroadFutures’ interns.
Please contact us to let us know how we can help you.