Partner with us in helping your child to reach his or her potential for a promising and successful future.
Join us in providing opportunities and support so that your child becomes an independent, self-confident, happy adult. Your input and support are critical to the success of our mission.
If your child is accepted into our program, there are certain guidelines that we follow regarding communication with you.
- We like to partner with families and we want to see parents involved in their young adult’s journey with us. However, we also want our participants to take charge of their own experience and become independent. We encourage you to stay in communication with your child directly about how they are doing in their program, their successes and their areas for growth.
- We have two presentation ceremonies— one at the end of our initial training period, and one at the graduation ceremony at the end of the program. We strongly encourage parents to join us. Both of these presentations serve as wonderful opportunities to learn directly what we have been doing in training and to learn more about your child’s experience.
- There will be ongoing communication with parents via email and phone throughout the duration of the program on a monthly basis, unless the need to communicate more frequently arises.
- Staff will be in touch with parents if there are concerns with an intern’s performance in the program or ability to successfully complete the program.
- If a serious concern arises during the program, parents can schedule an in-person or telephonic meeting with staff.
If you would like more information regarding our programs, please contact us.